Herbalists' Cache bare ruined choirs, where late the sweet birds sang
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
"Shit - I'm so sorry," Saarth blurted out, ears sliding back against her skull apologetically as her gaze flickered upward to the stranger. Oh jeez, why do i always have to have my embarrassing humiliating fucked up moments in front of goddesses...and also hot sexy demonesses but that is, uh, that is probably besides the point. oh wait - did she say something. i think she did, ok, saarthal, saarthal, snap the fuck out of it, you've been staring for like a minute, that is not cool, wow i really am not doing great at life,  - "Um, yes - I am ok, I am definitely okay," Saar scrambled to her paws, straightening herself, "are you okay? Sorry about crashing into you - I was just thinking and then I wasn't looking and then you appeared and I didn't see you because if I definitely would've stopped if I saw you because you're...uh," Saarthal shut her mouth abruptly, flushing a deep shade of scarlet. She ducked her head in embarrassment, angry that she wasn't some darker shade; pale as she was, the stranger was sure to see her blushing all over. Why, why did she always ramble and fuck things up? Why did her brain-to-mouth filter always shut down?? it's fine, it's fine, it's all completely fine, i just need to get out of here now before she - asdfghjk someone just kill me, someone kill me now. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: bare ruined choirs, where late the sweet birds sang - by Saarthal - August 14, 2019, 09:41 AM