Swiftcurrent Creek & found I could breath all along
1,215 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
Master Ambassador
Tracker
she found him soon enough, and drew to a halt after he turned back to greet her, tail swishingly lowly in greeting. "Kavik," she echoed, answering, "they're healthy. growing quickly, too." she allowed herself a small smile at this, though her original purpose here had her linger only shortly on the topic of her own pups. "and yourself?"

her expression grows solemn, and after a moment she admits quietly, "I know what it is to lose loved ones. In my time leading Morningside, I lost much of my family." she doesn't know if she's brought any of this up with him before - she doubts it, for she rarely mentions Morningside save for in the stories she tells her own pups, and her losses are not something she would normally admit unasked. but she remembers the unimaginable weight, the helplessness she felt torn in both directions, between her family and duty to her pack. In the very end, she'd chosen the former, and the latter had fallen. it is something she does not want to see repeated. "know that I am here, to help with the caches, the borders, or whatever you need." she knows what it is to feel unimaginable loss and lead, and while she did not navigate the situation unfailingly, she learned.
Messages In This Thread
& found I could breath all along - by Dawn - August 13, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: & found I could breath all along - by RIP Kavik - August 13, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: & found I could breath all along - by Dawn - August 14, 2019, 09:53 AM
RE: & found I could breath all along - by RIP Kavik - September 03, 2019, 03:41 PM