Dragoncrest Cliffs Wait for me to come home.
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
Everything here, and now, left her with mixed feelings; the goods were shadowed by the bad, though they also highlighted the better parts well. Opalia just frowned silently to herself, eventually with the conclusion that she missed everyone that had provided her the foundations of her youth, but was awfully relieved to have Dacio back beside her now today--here, closer to where she wanted to be. At least it was not all loss on her end.

Anyway, she agreed. It was awfully soon, and leaving the cliffs was going to be somber, but they needed to be off on new ventures at the moment. Otherwise more bad could just find them first and Opalia had enough self-preservation to know better. They needed to keep their focus sharp. Leaving no time to stall made that easier.

For the brief reprieve they had, they had best tidy up for the road ahead. She gingerly worked herself over for the smaller details, and helped Dacio with some hard to reach spots all while taking stock of their injuries--noting their condition, should things change in days to come. Other than that, she just tried to enjoy resting up in familiar grounds.

It only felt like a blink, and soon, they were on their way towards the forest of willows..
Messages In This Thread
Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 02, 2019, 03:56 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 02, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 03, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 04, 2019, 01:13 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 04, 2019, 05:07 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 06, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 08, 2019, 03:15 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 08, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Dacio - September 11, 2019, 01:51 AM
RE: Wait for me to come home. - by Opalia - September 14, 2019, 11:21 PM