Moonspear take charge of your life
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's ears flicked, and a foreboding look crossed her countenance: should you accept? she inquired darkly, muzzle draping over her throat as she looked down her snout at the injured woman: if you wish to settle here, there can be no refusal. Your sages livelihood would depend on that, Hydra informed. Better for her to know the consequence of not, but she supposed the true question would be, or had been, how would this benefit me? She would get to that, once Andraste understood that much, and regarded the fae's second question with a shake of her head. Behind her, she could veritably feel the bristling of her sister, but the flick of a notched ear was all it took to settle her. The approval of Hydra was required, else she and her hounds would seek to end Andraste's campaign; Hydra considered, with a measured look, ending it now before it truly began...

But Hydra had faith that the woman before her, though thoughtless and selfish, was not without a brain. All that she did was for those that she loved; any threat to resources she could otherwise have should they not live there was all she could, selfishly herself, think of. Her children, her family; she would fight for them, with them. And she had others who would fight with her, if enlisted—but she did not think it would be necessary. 

If that was Stigmata's ambition, and Mahler's true desire is to uphold it, I would not seek to defy his own purpose in removing him from the Sunspire to answer to my claim here, she hummed, though truly, Hydra wished it were not so, for selfish reasons not without their purpose. She did seek to expand her claim, after all, and he seemed a reliable man who would uphold his duties should the need ever arise. War was not something she would ever go to without reason, but she knew now there were reasons for it. For her, there was no Matter of Diaspora; she simply sought to enlighten Andraste of her own plans. The queen had no idea of the Lightningstruck's history with Diaspora, or her exile, else she would not suggest as she presently did with a playfully impish gleam igniting in her eyes as she looked to her then (an utter contrast to the look given but moments ago): Though perhaps you might settle nearby to him, where you might see him more; of all the wolves for you to summon to your side for aid, it was him, after all, a strange, flirtatious little lilt came from lips more used to providing crueler things, and she added: and he, a General, came for you! Hydra marveled at this; Andraste was not, had not been to her knowledge, his subordinate. She was, for all the time Hydra had known her anyway, a wolf of Kaistleoki. 

A bemused expression crossed her countenance. I will give you time to consider, and myself, as well. You should not come to such a decision due to fear; I am a protector. All that acknowledge my reign, I will protect; I would not have you answer to me for fright, and I would not take you into my Wilderness without some thought myself. It is not a decision either of us should make lightly, the Queen determined, wanting Andraste to come to this decision for herself—what was more, Hydra had her own decision to make, and the weight of it was one she wished to carry to discover its substance.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
take charge of your life - by Hydra - September 12, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - September 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Lyra - September 12, 2019, 11:39 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 11:14 AM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - September 20, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - October 02, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - October 10, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - October 10, 2019, 12:55 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Andraste - October 10, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: take charge of your life - by Hydra - October 10, 2019, 02:50 PM