Hushed Willows not from the stars do I my judgement pluck
70 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
she returns from a brief conference with @Olive; the mother has fast become an easy conversation partner, and their similar interests intrigue the sea-witch. between them, they have a vast cache of herbs, which intuition tells her might come into use in the coming weeks. she attempts to put off speculation, focusing instead on preparation, but she can not help but wonder at the future when the shifting earth sends loose small volleys of pebbles from the cliffs that encircle the willows. 

change is coming in more forms than one, however, and the autumn-touched canopy does not escape her notice. she pauses beneath one of the grander trees as a stiff breeze teases the hanging fronds, glancing upward as leaves whirl downward and come to rest among their fallen comrades.
Messages In This Thread
not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Thelxiope - September 13, 2019, 03:45 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Opalia - September 15, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Thelxiope - September 17, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: not from the stars do I my judgement pluck - by Opalia - September 18, 2019, 01:06 PM