Whitefish River tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again
207 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
backdated to last night
He returns to the space he shares with @Evergreen a little early tonight, hoping his companion might do the same. They haven't spoken much lately, which is mostly his fault — but he wants to fix that. He's tired of being a ghost to the pack, and to his friend who had so kindly taken him in. At this point he isn't even certain what he's hiding from.
He settles between the roots of the tree with a sigh, watching the rapidly-dimming sky for a few moments. It's so quiet, but he still almost misses the soft, distant rumbling in the distance. The sound chills his blood immediately, but he doesn't understand; he's never heard anything like it before. It fades quickly, and his sudden terror dies with it. He forgets it entirely within a few minutes, discarding the unknown in favor of more familiar worries. Like what he's going to say to Evergreen.
Winterbourne's voice is low and raspy due to a throat injury during his childhood, and it can sometimes be difficult to understand him.
Messages In This Thread
tonight i'll have a look and try to find my face again - by Winterbourne - September 13, 2019, 03:29 PM