Blackfeather Woods your stars in my lungs
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Joining 
He had slept for a long time. It was strange because the last thing he remembered was tearing into that dark woman, his own blood staining the ground in almost equal measure, and then

walking through the woods, a freshly killed rabbit in his jaws. The scent of strangers on his pelt. Pups, a woman, a fam --

He'd stopped in his tracks and turned north, marvelling at the sudden change of the seasons. His wounds were no longer grevious. If he thought very hard, he could picture a pale woman with kind eyes coming to his aid. Oh dear -- just stay still. You're still very weak. Let me

He had to find Moonshadow. She'd be worried, he knew. Only, he was far from the wilderness where he'd last seen her. Far from anything he knew, except that, somehow, the land was achingly familiar. His?

It didn't matter. He was her only family. What had become of his timid sister in his absence? He couldn't imagine it'd been very long, but he felt as though it'd been months since he'd last seen her, and the journey back to the Teekon Wilds took weeks and weeks. Finally, though, he found them, and the faintest trace of his sister's scent. He was surprised, somehow, to follow her scent to Blackfeather, and worried as he tipped back his head to announce his presence.

Just how long had he been asleep?
Messages In This Thread
your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 13, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Moonshadow - September 13, 2019, 10:56 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 14, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Moonshadow - September 16, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 16, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 16, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Moonshadow - September 16, 2019, 09:27 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Jakoul - September 17, 2019, 06:26 PM
RE: your stars in my lungs - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:06 AM