Moonspear BWP3—Dragonstone
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
The world quivered and quaked. Hydra kept her cubs close, these days, and did not leave their own side. Even they, content to range and permitted to do so in days past, seemed to understand the severity of this. Hydra gazed out into the horizon; from Moonspear, she could see smoke rising in the far distance. The vantage point of their mountain yielded brilliant and terrible sights; Hydra grit her teeth as she watched the smoke roll. 

She looked to @Atlas and @Osiris and @Vega and @Antares and felt fortunate for their proximity and obedience both, this day. The world beyond is not a safe place at present, Hydra informed them, seeing in the reflection of their gaze the chaos of beyond. as I suspected. Natures upheaval is without reason, and we as wolves are not the cause of it... though I imagine some might blame some sort of faith or perhaps being for it, she drawled, thinking of what little she knew of others and faith. The extent that she could recall was its existence... but Hydra was a heathen, believing only in the natural law of the wild. It would be best to remain close to me or your father until the chaos ends, Hydra did feel as though any could be overwhelmed and succumb to the will of nature, should they be caught... and the queen would not have her cubs be a victim to this. 

If you do leave our side, and the protection of Moonspear in these times, there are consequences. Perhaps death, perhaps deformity, perhaps a terrible starvation you may not wish to even survive. I would kill for you, my children. I would act as nature herself does now to protect you, had I her power. But no one does. I can only guide you, and I will; in this, you must listen to me, her harsh blue gaze was hard as she looked upon them. Am I understood? Hydra's look advised that she wanted to hear that they did.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
BWP3—Dragonstone - by Hydra - October 01, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Vega - October 01, 2019, 08:27 PM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Antares - October 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Dirge - October 06, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Hydra - October 14, 2019, 08:16 AM
RE: BWP3—Dragonstone - by Vega - October 15, 2019, 12:04 PM