Haunted Wood Tell Me Everything's Not Fine
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
naturalist trade thread! referencing the sleeping dragon erupting last week, I'm assuming over the past week the ash and soot would have made its way over by now. For anyone who wants to talk about the weird weather/aftermath of the BWP

Grey white flecks had started appearing mere days ago accompanied by a hazy smog. During the start of the fall, it had confused the general, but now it covered the floor like snow and the picture had become much more clear. She had seen ash like this once before, granted it was a long time ago. A volcano must exist somewhere nearby, perhaps that would finally give an answer to the tremors they had felt over the past weeks.

The firey girl had never seen one up close, but she had heard tales of how they shook the ground before spewing ash and a hot liquid. Luckily for them, the threats that often came with a volcano seemed to be nowhere near them, but the aftermath was proving troublesome. Her pelt was stained with ashen streaks and most of their prey had run off. If this mess wasn't cleared up winter would be rough.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - October 07, 2019, 10:10 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - October 09, 2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - October 09, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vanity - October 13, 2019, 07:29 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - October 15, 2019, 05:56 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - October 23, 2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vanity - October 25, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - November 14, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Alison - November 21, 2019, 04:01 AM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vanity - November 21, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Tell Me Everything's Not Fine - by Vengeance - November 26, 2019, 06:08 PM