Haunted Wood Do you dare to look him right in the eyes?
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She applied her little concoction onto the open wounds without any hesitation or any regard for if it hurt him or not. She looked over to her packmate and have a smile of gratitude. "That would be great and perhaps after this you could show me where they are." Serem had searched the woods but couldn't find them; she wanted them both for others as well as herself. Once she was down she went to his leg. "This'll hurt." Was all she said before she moved the bone into place. The female grabbed a stick she could use as a splint and set it with cobwebs. Serem caught what her packmate said in the way she said it made her chuckle with interest. Perhaps this was a wolf she could tolerate. She looked to her packmate. "Thank you, I'm done here. Perhaps find me after and we can talk about where you can find poppies." She said simply and departed.
”Common” "Spanish"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 09, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 10, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: Do you dare to look him right in the eyes? - by Serem - October 14, 2019, 08:41 PM