Haunted Wood I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected
I Am Better Than You Think
105 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
for @Revui ! I'm not sure if he's still in the pit, I'm just going to assume he is, if not I can edit to wherever he might be!

Some time had passed since the General had the stray dragged in. For the most part, she did not bother visiting, only occasionally did she glance to ensure he was still here... Not that he could get far with that leg of his. What a fool. Fool or not though, they had already lost one captive and Alison did not want to feel Vengeance's wrath should they lose another. She had ensured Serem saw to his wounds and enough food was provided to keep him alive, but no more than that. Prey was scarce already without another mouth to feed. 

However, today was different. Instead of watchful eyes from above, Revui would have the pleasure of being graced by her presence once more as the general stalked down to the pit he was dumped in. Rather he saw her approach or not, the gargoyle would surely feel the burn of her cold stare as she neared.
Thread log, played by Aso, #008080 , pawprint, Alice's Playlist 4/10* 3/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I'll Meet You in the Park, I'll Be Calm and Collected - by Alison - October 09, 2019, 11:24 PM