Deepwood Weald hui oilima man kiluva?
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Private 
messy post but staying vague for now until msp threads are more informative!
( cameos are welcome too <3 )
So few, too few were they—
but the stricken knows better than to demean by amount  (or lack thereof)  alone, and so she trills through the mists all the same for @Andromaque, @Agana; @Knife-Ear, @Kukutux@Phex, @Sativa; @Gracious:  I am in need of your counsel. A decision must be made

When some, at least, had presumably gathered in the glen she had beckoned from:  "Before I ventured to make a claim upon ze Weald, I had been invited to ze settlement of Moonspear by its queen — a Hydra. Before, too, I left her premises, this very same queen requested that I acknowledge her as an even greater matriarch; that in being beneath her protection, our wolves must answer her herald in times of war. All this, should we remain in ze Wilderness that she hopes to conquer as her own.
Fogfelled eyes went listless with some inner musing, voiced:  "It is not such a terrible request. I am not suited for queenship, as it were, even for this weald; her kith were nothing but hospitable to my person, then. And, yet ... she proposed an alternative; one I had not previously wondered at.

And so, Andraste gave the she-wolves her lay of her own time with those of Diaspora; truthful, as far as to mention how their own members had dwindled, and that she had challenged the late Stigmata, and thusly been banished from that mountain lake. Hushed, however; kept from them her having been once-mother. ... She was no longer Aurëwen.

Continuing:
Ze newly-made General, a Mahler, had come to Moonspear upon diplomatic affairs. As I had been familiar with him as well—”
everywhere! — 
“—ze queen suggested that, should I choose to not acknowledge her claim upon ze Wilderness, that I move my own closer to where ze General and his own reside."  A heart-keen; smothered!  "This is ... an unexpected suggestion, as well. An undecided one. While I am familiar with ze culture of ze Diasporans, there is no telling as to how our fealty will be received. Even so, they and theirs are not as ... unknown to my history as Moonspear is to my present.”

Petit faerie, shorn spine and all, leveled argent half-sight to those who had come to her.  "It should not matter where our Court resides, earthshatter or none. But, who we entreat our services to, and what, precisely, we do, what-ever our cause may be — this matters. But ... ze choice is yours, as much as it is mine."  To follow her, to curse her, to depart of this place, upon their own or within her company; it was their decision, in the end.
Messages In This Thread
hui oilima man kiluva? - by Andraste - October 11, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Sacnite - October 12, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Agana - October 12, 2019, 04:15 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Gracious - October 14, 2019, 10:35 PM
RE: hui oilima man kiluva? - by Andraste - October 21, 2019, 01:42 PM