Haunted Wood i made your father scream
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
It took time for the statement to process. Hunt, kill. The promise of bloodshed no doubt excites him. Bursting from this hell hole and seeking retribution was something the boy craved from the moment Valour set his teeth on his nape. How wonderful it would be to see him crumble beneath him!

But kill. Die. What strong words those were. Long ago Orochi would have thrown them at his enemies without a second thought. He was unaware of what they truly meant. Dual-toned eyes met the ones of his cell mate. Had he killed before? Did he know what blood-stained paws felt like? It turned the fur to needles. And if he did, whos life did he end? Were they awful vermin like the Nightwalkers or were they family?

Orochi swallowed hard. His eyes leaped from one place to the other. His captors were nothing like his father. They hurt him so they deserved death! But he hurt you too... No! he answered sharply, then fell silent for a moment. They're a bunch of bastards. They should die now. No more waiting, they should seek revenge as soon as possible.
Messages In This Thread
i made your father scream - by Orochi - October 17, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - October 18, 2019, 07:52 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - October 18, 2019, 09:02 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - October 19, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - October 22, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - November 01, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - November 03, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - November 03, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Revui (Ghost) - November 04, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: i made your father scream - by Orochi - November 16, 2019, 12:00 PM