Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
991 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Since it's been some time I'm going to post what I typed up so we can get to a closing. Hope that's okay?

Her words, Aiolos fell silent, not noticing that he had finally placed his eyes fully to her face, looking directly at her in which to try and fully understand what she was saying. A vessel only which the words of her followers may be heard? As a woman, he believed her far more then such, yet perhaps it was her modesty which made her special... or weak? 

So not a Queen, then? She wished not to rule in the same manner of which one might, to be in charge of their people, give law, order and direct obedience with a sharp eye and strong jaw. The way she spoke, she meant to only to be a guide to those which believed in her. Like a priestess to those lost, or a spiritual shaman even. To many, such freedom would have sounded pleasant. With little rules and little restrictions. To Aiolos, who had only known either strict command or straight up abuse all his life felt as though what this woman was trying to accomplish would only lead to crumble. Perhaps it could work if the Court was filled with only peaceful, simple and docile wolves yet in Aiolos knowledge, there was always someone who was more dominant, always someone who wanted to be on top, to control... and if the woman before him didnt want to be Leader, would she fight for it should it come to this? Would she be forced to enforce rule,  should her followers become unruly? 

Aiolos pondered this silently and his eyes quickly fell once more, fiery gaze burning into the cool earth. The ghostly woman before him yet still assured him he could find comfort here within these walls. Yes... We have an accord. He spoke in agreement.  You have my strengths as your own, till the Nereides claim me again. And he would not give up so easily yet to find them. It had been Ovid which had trained him in his youth, whom taught him the traditions of their brethren and made him strong. Would Aiolos be so without him?
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - October 28, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Dagwood - October 29, 2019, 08:38 AM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - October 29, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Andraste - October 31, 2019, 04:38 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Dagwood - October 31, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - November 04, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Andraste - November 04, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Dagwood - November 05, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Aiolos - November 06, 2019, 12:12 PM
RE: Sleep off the destruction - by Andraste - November 06, 2019, 03:15 PM