Haunted Wood I am more than meets the eye
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Private 
set to tomorrow morning. For @Black Hat

To say he was proud was an understatement.  His chin was high and walk calm and with a confident stride as the half a rabbit fell hung from his jaws, reeking of fresh healthy meat and blood. He hadn't eaten it immediately, he was young and stupid and immensely filled with pride over what was his first kill. He knew Minnow had helped him and had held his end of the deal, giving her a share and taking his share evenly. He gave himself extra points in the brains category for giving her the half with a head, leaving him with the end that held the most meat. As he stepped over the borders he slowed, becoming more watchful over how he looked and trying to get back to his den without being seen so he could eat in peace. He wanted to share it with Clay and Hela but he wanted to eat his piece first before trying to gain their loyalties. As he ducked under a low, pointy branch he heard a stick crack behind him and he slowed his step, listening intently and giving a low, sharp growl in case he was being approached as he set down the rabbit and began to turn.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
I am more than meets the eye - by Valour - November 04, 2019, 11:28 PM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Black Hat - November 07, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Valour - November 07, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Black Hat - November 09, 2019, 09:45 AM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Valour - November 10, 2019, 03:20 AM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Black Hat - November 10, 2019, 08:08 AM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Valour - November 16, 2019, 07:32 PM
RE: I am more than meets the eye - by Black Hat - November 28, 2019, 02:48 PM