Sun Mote Copse I will sing sing sing to the masses
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
Hoping to get Bronco his hunter apprenticeship before he hits 9 months.

Tracking down a rabbit had eventually brought Bronco face-to-face with a pine martin. It had made the kill before Bronco had managed to track the rabbit down, which irked him a great deal. Here was another predator, hunting in their claimed grounds- it wasn't fit. Fortunately, the creature seemed to know that it'd made a horrible mistake, and had left the rabbit as soon as it saw him, knowing there was no way he could outrun a wolf, especially while carrying a rabbit. It dropped its prize begrudgingly, and began to take off through the wilderness, leaving Bronco behind, standing over the dead rabbit. Well, that was one way to catch a meal...But pine martins were edible too, right? And if there was anything he'd ever learned from his mother- it was to eat everything that moved hunt down and kill any non-pack predators that were in the area. He couldn't imagine that a pine martin would taste good- but he'd hunt it down regardless, and either eat ir or kill it or stow it away for a day when he was starving enough that he'd eat it. 

First, he buried the rabbit hastily- in case the trickster looped around and decided to come back for its kill after leading Bronco away from it. That wasn't terribly likely, but he also liked the idea of having found something edible to stow in two different caches. The rabbit wasn't his kill, but it was his right as the one who'd tracked it down. The rabbit was hastily stowed away, and then he began to track the offending pine martin, moving at a good clip to hopefully catch up to it before it could get too far away.
Messages In This Thread
I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - November 12, 2019, 09:52 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - November 20, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - December 29, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - December 29, 2019, 06:46 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 02, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 04, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 05, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by Chanel - January 06, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: I will sing sing sing to the masses - by RIP Bronco - January 20, 2020, 08:08 PM