Lost Creek Hollow we were born in the valley
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
SETTING: Late morning, 35˚, foggy, windy (high wind warning)
TAGS: @Terance, @Arbiter
NOTES: For anyone who is confused, reference here

He had made it. After mindlessly traveling east with his sights set on the horizon, he arrived. Lost Creek Hollow. Ibis had directed him here, with the intention to converse with her father, Terance, through him and perhaps forge an alliance. If he was lucky, he wouldn't offend anyone while exercising his tongue. He was till pondering the huge outcrp of rock that jutted out the earth the the claws of a bear. There seemed to be river that crossed throught the grove and into what looked like — a bypass. The boy had never left the valley, so perhaps traveling beyond the bypass would make a great venture...

The boy trotted gracefully through the seemingly endless apatches of beargrass. His licked hs lips in anticipation. He was nearing the border. He slightly chuffed in exasperation. The journey had been somewhat short, but long He was eager to return to Ibis' side. He wondered wht his friends were doing. Moving to the wood as he thought? Perhaps having more important meetings without him? No. he would have to go back soon. Perhaps to even see...them again.  He sat a few lengths away from the border, rasing a piercing howl into the air.

'Dear leaders and members of Lost Creek Hollow, I have a message from Ibis — the current alpha's daughter. I have important news.'

Awol did not honestly wish for any pack members to answer him, he was not intrested in other wolves. his experiences had made him bitter as dwelled on them more and more. Yet he was thankful he was still ignorant towards meeting Ibis, if he was "smarter" about it, he may have never pleadged to her or met them. Yes, he refused to even think the name. After lowering his head, he sighed and slunk behind the cover of a few shrubs and grass, layign down while he waited for someone to arrive. he would not close his eyes, though. The nightmares that plauged were long from over and done, his body was racked with bumps and scratches from fussing in his sleep.

To. Afraid. To. Sleep.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
we were born in the valley - by Alheis - November 17, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Terance - November 19, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Alheis - November 19, 2019, 06:33 PM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Terance - November 21, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: we were born in the valley - by Alheis - November 22, 2019, 07:04 AM