Sun Mote Copse Departure to destruction.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,965 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was only early afternoon, yet already the sunlight had turned sallow and clouds scuttled in to further darkle the skies. The air was cold, just about freezing, and Towhee knew the light mist that was just beginning would soon turn into freezing rain and, later, snow. The darkening weather suited her mood; in fact, it rather fit her life in general, as of late. She sighed at the thought, a plume of vapor bursting from her mouth.

It seemed that fate—or mother nature, more like—wasn't finished plucking members of Towhee's family from the tree and simply tossing them into the ether. Crow had disappeared some weeks back, now Sugar was missing too. And no matter how tirelessly she circled the borders to stay busy, stay useful, there were no threats Towhee could actually see, feel and challenge. And no more refugees appeared either.

Feeling absolutely resigned, Towhee let out another sigh and moved into the copse, making her way toward the place where @Elwood and @Finley kept house. Despite the world falling down around her ears and the fact that literally everyone else had left her (although she was desperately glad @Fennec had come back), some more than once, they were the one constant in her life.

It was officially sleeting now, ice forming a crust along the bladed tips of Towhee's multicolored pelt as she drew up near the Blackthorns' homestead and barked.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:05 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 04, 2019, 04:56 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 20, 2019, 02:32 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - December 21, 2019, 07:43 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - December 23, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Finley - January 07, 2020, 08:52 PM
RE: Departure to destruction. - by Towhee - January 07, 2020, 10:20 PM