Ghost Lion Crag In the hall of the mountain king.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,971 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
This place reminded her of the rock wall that had since fallen, making Towhee's bowels feel like water for a moment. But she ground her teeth together and climbed until the reached a shelf, where she paused and sat to catch her breath and gather her thoughts.

From up here, she could see the river at the foot of the mountains, winding slowly and catching a twinkle of wintry sunlight. She could also make out the bare treetops of the copse. She hadn't told anyone there of her intentions to go searching for Sugar, mostly because she didn't plan to be gone for more than a few hours. She had been there when her younger sister had gone missing and felt at least partly responsible, so the least she could do was scour the territories in between the coast and home.

Why she thought Sugar might be up here, Towhee couldn't really say. She just didn't want to leave any stone unturned. "Sugar!" she called, oblivious to the way her voice bounced and echoed through the surrounding crags. "Sugar, if you're out there, come to the sound of my voice!" She'd done this a few times now: parked somewhere, shouted Sugar's name, then sat a while and waited for her to turn up. Towhee would give it thirty minutes before moving on in her search.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 02:40 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 02:53 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 03:59 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 04:30 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 06:34 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 03, 2019, 10:27 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 03, 2019, 10:57 PM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Hydra - December 04, 2019, 10:34 AM
RE: In the hall of the mountain king. - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 12:19 PM