Emberwood twisted shadow knots around my wrists
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

Ran? With a flicker of his ears, K glanced around to the woods that were now engulfing the two. No wonder it felt so full, so warm - the trees that had before been the life of the party were now merely hosts to a larger estate. Ibis had achieved the incredible. A comforting wave through his muscles and the boy felt a new relaxation ripple over; Bhediya continued and cut his focus.

Scouting? Help? Lips peeled as his customary crooked grin spread wide, his tail lifting up in a latent wag - a cautious excitement. "Scoutin' party? Hell yeah that sounds fuckin' great, if'n ya need me!" Talk about killing two birds with one stone - though the thought of doing that made his gut twist, birds are our friends. "Well, Pygmalion can rest easy if yer with me, I ain't gonna let nothin' fuck with'us." he dipped his head down, his tone filled with the confidence that normally radiated from him, though there was a gentle reassurance somewhere on those words.

Most of his new friends were still mysteries to him, but K wouldn't risk pressing if it meant he'd accidentally push them away. As she spoke again, a short burst of laughter cracked his maw wide, snaggleteeth sparkling in the winter light. "Ye don' need t'be big 'r strong t'be a good fighter. I could uh, I could help teachya if ya want." A casual roll of his shoulders, "Or jus' fer protection, it ain't a worry. I'd just be happy t'help."

Anything to stitch back together the threads that held him to this new family of his...

@Bhediya

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 11:47 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 11:57 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 23, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 24, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 24, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 27, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Bhediya - December 27, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: twisted shadow knots around my wrists - by Kukulkan - December 29, 2019, 12:57 AM