Emberwood can you show me?
THE UNBURNT
90 Posts
Ooc — Zorah
Private 
andromaque is visiting at the borders!
Valley swallowed her whole and she watched as rolling, snow-capped hills closed in 'round her. The descent from the mountains had been easy despite the weather. Her wanderlust had not been stifled despite finding a pack to call home -- more so, it had been given purpose. She now served as an huntress and scout, no longer a wandering rogue. 

Andromaque breathed the cold winter air as she drew closer to the pack she had set out to visit. The russet wolf had heard of them from other members of the pack, had learned that they were to be called an ally. Thus, it would be important for her to learn of them and the path to the lands they laid claim to. Andromaque had not yet learned the quickest route, but had taken note of landmarks best she could in the white blanket of winter.

Careful to be respectful, she approached their borders, took note of the types of scents that would identify the pack from others. Andromaque lurked among the trees, feeling the serenity of the woods - - this was a good place to rest after a long journey.
Messages In This Thread
can you show me? - by Andromaque - December 26, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - December 26, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: can you show me? - by Andromaque - December 27, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - December 27, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: can you show me? - by Andromaque - January 04, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: can you show me? - by RIP Grezig - January 10, 2020, 04:48 PM