Ghost Lion Crag i will not let my future go on without the help of my soul
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"You were used and it sucks big time," Wraen replied, no longer feeling inclined to joke about Arcturus's ordeal. It was not so much about him getting the kick out of his first time, but feeling underappreciated. She observed him in silence and thought that it was a great loss for that girl to never find out that Ostrega boy was not just his good looks and the right piece of anatomy in the proper place. He was person of value, a bit naive and conservative in his ways, too sheltered in Moonspear's environment and oblivious to all the colours of the world outside it's borders. But even with all that he was loyal, he gave sense of stability and security, and she felt that he would have so much more to give, if he had a loving and sincere person next him. 

"Umm... shame is not going to take you a long way, in your place I would rather look at, what you learned from this experience," she did not know, where to start and where would her speech lead her to yet. "For one - you found out that there is a difference between plain lust and love," said she and before carrying on, she wondered, if anyone had given Arcturus a proper Talk, or just fed him the biased nonesense that only Moonspear believed in (or claimed to do so, because she highly doubted that Charon had practiced, what he had preached in his time). "Lust gives you pleasure for a short while, it conjures short-lived infatuation that you can mistake for love, but it wanes just as quickly. And it is way easier to fall for this in spring than in any other season. Nature makes sure of it," she smiled. In her time Wraen had occasionally "fallen in love" with one person or the other. Over the years, however, she had learned to discern, where her ovaries were doing the thinking for her and where her brain interferred. 

"Second - you found out that you are not one-night-stand kind of person. Believe me - there are many men around, who would have taken that offer without a blink of an eye and would not have thought much about it afterwards," Wraen explained. "For you just "fooling around" is not enough, you want to have more. Which - in fact - leads us to the point number three - for the first time in your life you have been forced to think, what is that you want in your life?"
Messages In This Thread