Northstar Vale i wouldn’t want my child married to a jailbird (dmn.)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
A dream who has dreamed, then,”
and it is the eyes of a depthscreature brushed by torchlight; something tears itself thrashing from between lungs and throat, more mimicry of the tundrian's thundersoft timbre than anything, everything,
of melitse’s mouth between her thighs.”  Of her knees strewn over his shoulders; of her gaunt hips pressed down into furs, into feathers and before she had sundered herself to tears she had spread herself on her belly before him and nigh pleaded his ruination. She had cried out for him, unending. But then! But then!  And you– you!”  A shriek from somnolence; she is preying and shuddering ‘round to stomach; rising and lurching to claw at roots and to knead loam and thaw.  He would have devoured me, but he spoke of you. He could have drowned in me, but you were ze one upon his tongue. You and your strangeness and your secrets!

She is her own threatened species; she is the paragon of the unseelie phasing so rare found in tenderhearted kith. Snarling predator to protect the last of herself against all that had been her own wrongdoing, surely  —  stole twilit away and spoke to Aries’ dove of what a piece of work is male, and in the knowing of it had forsaken herself the boon of returning to her warlord's bed;
that she had become so weak, so wishing before him the morn of this nisse’ initiation; that she had fallen for him, terribly, truly Fallen for his winter-rime soul before the bloodglut gaze of Astynome and after all that had screamed at her raw-chorded that she would not ever get her wants returned! That she had been fucked and forgotten and failed time and time and time and time again and could not ever get that which she—!

Lie before your Undómiel,”
spittle, tears; anguishing; slavering;
frightened face of Faerie that would not wait;
this maleficent mistcreature forging forth with ferocity of the petrified whether Her witness had begun to or no.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i wouldn’t want my child married to a jailbird - by Andraste - January 06, 2020, 01:47 PM