Mount Apikuni I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar
the phoenix prince
64 Posts
Ooc — Etkri
[Image: banner_by_etkri-dc1tt1y.jpg]

This trip hadn't been going as planned.
Well, as originally planned.

This had been a diplomatic mission, one to strengthen ties between allies as well as placing K's face out there as a representative of his new home. Doing so would give him a foot in the door for future missions where he could actually be useful. Helpful. On top of that all, he could learn more about these lands, their peoples, their cultures and the socio-political dynamics between them all. That had been his true ambition, his goal.

Becoming a father had not been on his agenda.
Yet here he lay, scent intermingled with the Magician as she rested not one yard away, collecting her energy as it'd be critical for their descent into Courtfall soon. Honestly the boy had not fully come to grasp what it all meant now, to be a father, to have offspring that would come into this world. While he was not opposed to the idea, it also had never passed through his mind - he had had a foreign concept dropped at his paws.

Handling it seemed a delicate process, and he hadn't the first clue where to begin.

But a violent call echoing off the mountain walls seemed to be an igniter, triggering a gut instinct. Something that lay in the Riccus bloodline, something hastened by the frenzy of the little shadow as she worried for a hiding spot. A slow burning of embers in his chest, his gaze sharpening as it faced the direction of that voice, Kukulkan rose up and offered the slightest of nods to Bhediya as she bound off. No matter what the future held between the two, one thing was certain - she was carrying his future spawn. And something seemed to threaten that.

Standing tall, standing dominant, Kukulkan would walk a few deliberate paces down the trail, creating a buffer between the threat and its intended target. "Ain't nothin' fer ya here." Low, gurgling with a threatening growl and a tone that gave no room for question. That childlike demeanor had seemed to vanish, instead a cloak of fire wrapped itself around the pirate son as the winter winds slashed with cold and powder.

"Might wanna turn an' leave," It wasn't an offer. That churning in his gut, that white hot burning in his veins, Kukulkan's gaze seared as they locked onto Pyg's, lips beginning to curl. This was, after all, the true reason he'd been brought along: for protection.

And now he had more to protect.

[Image: murdermuffin666_by_etkri-dc1wf3p.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 06, 2020, 09:31 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 06, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Kukulkan - January 06, 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Pygmalion - January 08, 2020, 09:26 AM
RE: I'm not some kind of next door fuckjar - by Bhediya - January 08, 2020, 09:37 AM