Northstar Vale itiktuk ❊
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,098 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
she must forget agana. she must forget kalika. cupid, andraste, melkor — each of them she had met. each of them that might have been forever held in her closest heart. grief threatened to hang its salt pearls upon downcast lashes, but her royal's question bid them back for now.

"it was good to have someone to tend," the duck began, muting her emotions beneath the careful choice of accented words. "he was kind to me. it was easy to think of the future with nu — with the seal hunter," kukutux stumbled, dread creeping across her features in a momentary blur.

she had almost said his name.

press on.

"some men are cruel, and rough in the sleeping place. he was not. i never dreaded when he summoned me," kukutux recounted in a shy purl. "it was ... it made me happy to prepare the meals that he enjoyed. it made me happy to speak of the children i would have given him."  an ache, wistful, razored. she stopped. "i hope that you enjoy such things with your chosen," the chagrined little wolfess mumbled, seeking to end the conversation or at long least turn it aside.
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 11, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 13, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 13, 2020, 02:55 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 14, 2020, 12:35 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 16, 2020, 09:31 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 16, 2020, 11:51 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 17, 2020, 09:42 AM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Andraste - January 18, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: itiktuk ❊ - by Kukutux - January 22, 2020, 12:14 PM