Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It wasn't often that Towhee strayed from the territory, at least not without a specific purpose, but today she found herself meandering around the bog absently as her thoughts ran wild in her head. She'd dreamed of giving birth last night, her joyful surprise soon giving way to horror when she'd realized that each and every one had been born with some ghastly defect. The nightmare was fading from her mind with every footstep, though it still made her feel restless and uneasy, not to much a little heart sore.

It occurred to her, as she strode through the frozen bog, that despite everything she'd said about her own fertility, there was still some part of her, deep down, that held out hope. How long ago had her heat started? Two weeks? She'd had the same number of partners as the previous year (three), which didn't bode well for her odds. But with two of her partners, they'd mated more than once, several times in Pippin's case. If it had taken, she would know within another week or two, surely, and suddenly Towhee felt buoyed up despite the previous night's horror show.

Her good mood was short-lived when Towhee's attention strayed to the nearby mountains and she couldn't help but think of her single encounter with Arcturus. She slowed to a stop near a mossy log, orange eyes glazed as she found herself wishing she could seek out Hydra. She really wanted to catch up with her adopted sister before too much time passed again. But did Hydra know? What did she think? Would she disown Towhee? But there's no risk, she caught herself thinking before she blinked back to a sharper focus, lips twisting into a strange expression, although hopefully there is a risk... Talk about your conflict of interests.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 16, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 18, 2020, 05:07 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 18, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 19, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 20, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 20, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 24, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Zane - January 26, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Towhee - January 27, 2020, 12:56 PM
RE: Nerds trying to dance. - by Penn - January 27, 2020, 08:01 PM