Emberwood But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
Pack Activity 
@Awol @Sarah @Reiko @Easy @Marten @Lavender @Grezig @Kukulkan @Lolita @Lainie
@Pygmalion for visibility since he wouldn't be allowed in the territory

i'd like for everyone to post at least once. next round is in 7 days.

fyi: next full moon is february 9th 

Much had changed. Too much, and he needed to address the pack—inform them of everything happening, and answer any of their questions. He knew of a spot in the middle of the territory where the trees thinned and created a small clearing. As he finished his patrol, he turned and trotted from the borders towards the clearing, deciding that would be where he called the pack to join him. This was a delicate situation. He knew many were loyal to Ibis and might be uncomfortable with him taking over, but he had no other choice; he was was second in command, and that meant that the responsibility of leading the pack fell on him at a time like this. It didn't matter that on the inside, he felt like half the man he used to be, his grief having eaten away at him from deep inside, slowly destroying more of him as the days passed; he would do what he must—that was his unspoken promise when he agreed to join the council. The same applied to Awol now that Bhediya had left; that was yet another change and meant that they would need some help in the council. That was something he intended to address, as well. 

As he entered the clearing, he padded through the snow that had covered the ground there without the trees to block it. Once in the center, he lifted his head back and howled first for Awol and then for the rest of the pack.

Once Awol had arrived and taken his place next him, he looked out to the rest that had gathered. I know some of you might be confused or worried, probably both. I don't blame you. He paused and looked around. For those of you that don't already know, Ibis appears to be in some kind of coma. She has not woken yet, and I do not know if she ever will. In the meantime, I have stepped up to take her place as Archdruid. He paused to draw in a large breath before continuing. Bhediya has also left us for her own safety. Pygmalion threatened her and had an altercation with Kukulkan, and she did not feel safe here anymore. So that leaves myself and Awol as your leaders. His face hardened. And Pygmalion is no longer a part of this pack or allowed on our territory. If you see any sign that he has been here or if you have a run in with him, please alert me or Awol immediately.

Another deep inhale. We are also looking for more members to join the council and help us lead. Uaine Gorsedd works best with all four council positions filled. If anyone is interested, please come talk to the current council after we are done here today. We'll talk to anyone who is interested and then make a decision by the next full moon.

Please, if you have any questions, ask them now and we will answer them as best we can. Kavik fell silent then, he gaze drifting to different faces as he waited for someone to speak.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
But we open our eyes 'cause we're told that we must - by RIP Kavik - January 20, 2020, 05:53 PM