Whitefish River Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello."
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
But the fae was no spirit, nor an angel in her perception. There existed no gods in her book, just a matter of fate and nature. This early 'pon the morning, she did not expect to be disturbed. Visibly, the sprite's body was held up and she did not even quiver a muscle at the intrusion - however, surprise was painted clearly on her distinctively marked face. From silence, a modest chuckle arose and a silver paw swept at her mouth to conceal what had already been done.

A Faerie perhaps - though I'm afraid I'm no spirit. She lightly joked, voice soft and smile as sweet as honey. She dearly hoped she hadn't struck terror in the poor woman's heart and suppressed the urge to apologize immediately. She moved away from the light to look at the other, revealing Loinnir - the Ever Miffed - in the process. The woman was a lovely muted cotton, painted with strokes of ecru and dipped in liquid charcoal - she stood just somewhat taller than the meek fae, but delicately elegant they both were equally. Their scents clashed, her own timid timber odor no match for the briny one of the sea.

I hope we haven't frightened you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Then I said, "I gotta go - I gotta be in Monticello." - by Lumiya - January 29, 2020, 10:25 AM