Neverwinter Forest Do I Dare
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
'A few more like you...' Kyr could help the smile, a wave of confidence overtaking her. She felt good here, now, knowing once more she had a place in this world. That she had goals to meet, missions to accomplish and other wolves, likely teens, looking for someone to help guide them. She knew her friend was all about the open skies and freedom, without anyone to answer too, but Vallkyrie felt happier with that sense of belonging. Having a true home. 

I dont mind the travel, really. I've always had a knack for scouting out and after these past four months of it, I think I got my bearings. At least between here, the coast and the flatlands. She explained and with it, allowed him to know where she had mainly been and what lands she knew well enough around here to scout if the need be. Of course, she was always willing to expand her horizons, especially if she had her Belly-Bard (@Belharra) to keep her occupied.

He mentioned then that if she came up with any ideas, if someone was struggling within the ranks, she could always seek him out. That they were building this together. She nods in agreement, silent a moment as he finishes his sentence before speaking. Of course. We are Pack, after all. A unit. Protect each other, guide each other... I know were all young and bound to make mistakes but that's just stepping stones to learning how to do it right, and we will learn. She was determined now, which shown through in her voice. 

Mal then offered her a chance for question yet again, leaving the floor open whether it be about the pack or even he himself. Your name isnt short for Malachi, is it?? She shakes her head then, thinking better that likely not. Idk, always liked the name is all. She spoke with a chuckle and trotted forward, deeper into the dark, thick forestry. I've nothing else yet, lead the way, Boss.
Messages In This Thread
Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 07, 2020, 10:35 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 07, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 08, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 08, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 09, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 09, 2020, 07:06 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 10, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: Do I Dare - by Mal - February 11, 2020, 10:44 PM
RE: Do I Dare - by Vallkyrie - February 12, 2020, 05:36 PM