The Bracken Woods The Garden
67 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xmNaZqxNpI... I've had this song on loop the whole time I've been writing this and now successfully know every single word. Oh and I'm hopping in on this... <3

Earlier in the day, Holly had successfully caught two rabbits during a quite extended hunting trip. It wasn't much (as she owed her life) but she felt as if it was still necessary, a debt she would repay some way or another. She had hidden the rabbit before she went back, careful to wash off the scent before returning. Now she retrieved the two meals, her prized possessions at the time, and set them carefully in her clamped jaws. Dropping her muzzle to the ground, Holly caught the scent of Uriel and took off, stalking her (in a nice way). Finding she was even luckier when the trail was accompanied by another smell, Hemlocke had also walked this way.

Tracking the two all the way to where they stood, Holly crept silently through the shadows and out of the two's line of sight. All of her focus had recently been planted upon her companions and when it turned to the actual landscape the beauty overtook her. Accidentally dropping the rabbits, a distant "woah..." escaped her; breathy, airy. Holly had traveled far and wide but never had she ever stumbled upon something of this gorgeous magnitude. Her travels mostly consisted of trees, in all directions, all the time. The sight pinned her, trapped her, and she was breathless.
Smile. It looks good on you. Yes I stole this from Pinterest.
Messages In This Thread
The Garden - by Hemlocke - February 10, 2020, 10:34 PM
RE: The Garden - by Uriel - February 11, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: The Garden - by Holly - February 11, 2020, 10:28 PM
RE: The Garden - by Hemlocke - February 14, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: The Garden - by Uriel - February 15, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: The Garden - by Holly - February 15, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: The Garden - by Hemlocke - February 17, 2020, 09:45 PM
RE: The Garden - by Uriel - February 17, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: The Garden - by Holly - February 17, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: The Garden - by Hemlocke - February 28, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: The Garden - by Uriel - February 28, 2020, 07:50 PM