Sea Lion Shores and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat
435 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Warrior
All Welcome 
@Huā

Usually when Orochi thought things couldn't get any worse, things indeed got worse. As he traveled along the coastline, he braced himself for anyone or anything that may attack him. He found no viscous beasts on this beach, but he did spot some strange animals. They were were like nothing he'd ever seen; they were large and slimy looking. Most of them basked on rocks or waded in the pools. They were really nasty looking. Orochi kept his distance from them, most of them anyway.

There was one that was far away from the rest of the group. The smell of blood lured him over, and when he was close enough he realized the giant was dead and torn apart. Whoever did this had left the remains for the seagulls.

Orochi galloped forward. If his sudden pursuit didn't spook the scavengers, the Fuck outta here! did. They didn't fly away as he hoped  they would. They stood a few feet away, watching him intently. Orochi glared at each one before shrugging. They were far enough. The boy buried himself into the carcass and began tearing at flesh.
Messages In This Thread
and then i grabbed a knife and i let the blood out of your throat - by Orochi - February 12, 2020, 08:47 PM