Sun Mote Copse To walk where the wooly mammoth have
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Private 
Back-dated to like...Feb 3? Somewhere around there?
Niamh had come across a carcass left behind by another predator across the river near the mountain range, and had managed to salvage an entire haunch and leg from it without irritating the creature which had brought the deer down. She carried it back to the pack with her, glad to at least have something to appease her daughter as she would undoubtedly have to share the news with her. 

Once she tracked her daughter down, she approached, huffing lightly from having to drag the deer's haunch this far with her, and dropped it on the ground, nudging it toward @Nellie. "Found it. Something- cougar prolly- left an unprotected, half-eaten deer so I stole this. I figure we'll all be goin' out for a proper deer hunt pretty soon, an' I want you to have as much energy as possible," She said.
Messages In This Thread
To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by RIP Niamh - February 13, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by Nellie - February 13, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by RIP Niamh - February 13, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by Nellie - February 23, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by RIP Niamh - February 25, 2020, 07:06 PM