Mudminnow River And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me
159 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Private 

They just needed to follow the river east and then continue with it as it curved south. That's what he remembered and kept telling himself. Only, he was still a little confused about east and west, and for the first few hours, he hadn't been completely sure they were going in the right direction. He didn't want to worry Spook or let him down, so he just kept leading them farther and farther from home, hoping they were actually travelling east. Relief coursed through him when he noticed the water turn a gross, brown color. He definitely remembered this from the last time he had gone this way. He laughed a little nervously and turned to his friend. I need to confess that I wasn't sure we were going to right way until just now. He looked away and laughed nervously again. But the brown water means we are, he continued. Hopefully, Spook wouldn't be upset and would be too distracted by the fact that they were now for sure going the right way. He stopped and looked down at the river. I wonder why it's so brown? he asked. Maybe someone had filled Spook in on it at some point.
Messages In This Thread
And they'll be free when they're reckless just like me - by Pheiros - February 14, 2020, 08:43 PM