Redhawk Caldera The truth is in the eye of the beholder.
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Private 

The large golden wolf had been traveling with the woman that he had acquired and the journey would take a bit to get to Nightwalkers. Ghidorah was shipping his package to the home base but he couldn't quite turn the tables on the girl just yet. The golden titan looked ahead with a blank expression with his ears forward and head craned like a preying snake as he walked with strength in his stride towards the Caldera. The bloody scent of the Nightwalker's territory was swirling in his nostrils with his ghost eyes looking in the distance, and with a couple of more strides, they had both entered the strange bowl with mountains as its walls. The muscular man stopped in his tracks with the smell of death being picked up by the whistling wind, his silver eyes scanned the area and made note of the strange rock formations that were present.

But the man had other things on his mind, he knew he couldn't just go to the territory without a decoy to trick the woman into just passing by his pack's territory. Ghidorah knew the woman would have questions as to why he brought her here, so to avoid the question, Ghidorah morphed his blank mask into an assuring smile, "we will be there soon my dear, the Caldera is a shortcut despite the dangerous look." His mouth peeled into a smile that showed his dragon-like fangs but he knew he had to keep his malicious intent hidden. The giant swung his head towards the peak of the Caldera, the Nightwalker's territory is beyond the ridge, "my pack is beyond those hills, we will need to make a quick stop there so that I may assure them that I am not dead, plus I will need to bring them prey." Ghidorah looked around his surroundings, he couldn't see any prey as his back was turned to the female, and since he couldn't see anything, this would be his perfect opportunity.

He peeled back a wicked grin to himself.

Ghidorah fixed his expression to look like he was a little unsure and worried, "I can't seem to smell nor see anything, do you mind assisting me in finding some small prey?" He asked with childlike pleading in his eyes, but true to his nature, he was really not searching for prey. He knew the Caldera was dangerous and one wrong move could get anyone killed, so if the girl agreed to help him "find" prey, hopefully, her naiveness would cause her to slip up and injure herself in some way.
Messages In This Thread
The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - February 14, 2020, 10:23 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - February 16, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Ghidorah - February 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: The truth is in the eye of the beholder. - by Cordelia - February 29, 2020, 03:36 PM