Moonspear agnaurak ✢
Moonglow
Alpha*
3,077 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Missionary
Master Seer
Master Medic
kukutux had somehow not expected jarilo to agree. it was quite bold, after all, and she might only be a liability. but he did not, an expression of something like surprise guiding his ears. kukutux observed all this silently, for she had secretly watched hydra do the same, and do the same to her. it was a skill she wished to cultivate, if only for her own devices. the blackfox turned their discourse to the territorial goings-on, and her own auds swept forward in interest. "i do not ... leave very often," the duck murmured softly, turning a self-deprecating smile first upon him, then her surroundings. "but where i have been, it was calm."

so moonspear was louder than it seemed. kukutux could not be surprised, though she did wonder what manner of noise might come, alongside children. hydra and her mate were protective of their claim, and rightly so, but she did not know if they were warlike. her own clan had not been, but there were many who demanded blood for their services. a shiver chased itself along her spine; the girl shook her pale ruff. lips parted to ask jarilo a question, but then he had bit upon a sigh that quieted kukutux immediately, and when his words came, she could not look away.

their meet had been casual, friendly; the winterbird did not sense the impending message that was to follow, and as the man pulled his gaze away, her own rested on him a moment. had he considered her? was he considering her? kukutux did not know, nor would she ask. tongetip bathed her suddenly dry lips and when she lifted her slim head again from where her own stare had fallen, it was to draw a breath that was hers. "you have ... i ..."

kukutux paused, began again. "perhaps it is best to ask questions of the present, and the future," she ventured hopefully, eyes filled with an emotion for which she had no name. let the pain of the past remain entombed. jarilo was an ostrega, he had always lived upon moonspear, he reigned in the pack directly after the leadership. but more than that, he was kind, careful, appraising. she wished to impress upon him that he need not be so always with her. "i —" a swallow — "whatever may be, i have enjoyed the time you have given me, jarilo."
[Image: pSj9vo4.png]
Messages In This Thread
agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 17, 2020, 03:41 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 08:50 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 17, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 23, 2020, 03:00 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 23, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - February 28, 2020, 12:42 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Kukutux - February 28, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: agnaurak ✢ - by Jarilo - March 01, 2020, 04:04 AM