Sawtooth Spire i need to witness miracles today
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
a random fishing thread appears! open for anyone but maybe a(n) (aspiring) hunter? :D

despite wintersbane's hesitation on his fishing skills, the morning is proving to be rather bountiful. three fish lay flopping on the bank of windholme — far enough away that they can't flop back into the river. wintersbane stands in a shallower part of the river, muscles coiled tight in taut anticipation as he focuses his glacial gaze upon the rushing waters at the gleam of scales swimming against the riverflow. his time in enok tundra, though brief, had made ...well something of a fisherman out of him, though he was far from the mastery of skill that his tundrian brethren showcase.

still, three was a fair number even if it took him the better part of the morning to accomplish.

his jaws part as a fish swims nearer and as it begins to dart away, wintersbane pounces upon it, jaws locking against it the thrashing fish. they're stronger than they appear, slippery too but he clamps down tighter, ignoring the sting as its tail whacks against his muzzle. his prize still flapping in his grasp, wintersbane lopes out of the river and tosses his last catch amongst the others and takes a moment too study his accomplishment with a small swell of pride beneath his breast.
Messages In This Thread
i need to witness miracles today - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - February 24, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 01, 2020, 01:28 PM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - March 10, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: i need to witness miracles today - by Quellcrist - April 05, 2020, 11:47 AM