Sun Mote Copse Moonrock rampage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Many wolves circulated in the hours following the pup's surprise birth, though Towhee barely paid any attention to them (except for @Phox, @Figment and @Fennec). She was absolutely riveted by the small creature now nestled in her arms. She ran her tongue over her daughter's small body, her heart leaping every time the puppy so much as twitched in her sleep. The emotions running through her were utterly indescribable, fierce joy mingling with terrible fear, not to mention the powerful feelings of protectiveness. Even now, her forelegs tightened around her baby as she finally ceased her grooming and spared a moment to glance outside the makeshift den.

She started a little when she saw the Sovereign lingering nearby. Towhee looked down at her daughter, who looked like a little ground squirrel tucked in her arms, then up at Wraen. Honestly, she wished everyone except her brother and kids would leave them alone, give her some time to wrap her head and heart around this monumental shift in her life's schema. Couldn't she just have a few days to enjoy her miracle baby, keep her all to herself? With that said, part of Towhee wanted nothing more than to lift up her little girl a la Rafiki and proudly present her to the entire world.

The Regent compromised by unfurling a foreleg to expose the tiny puppy so the leader could take a look at the pack's newest addition.

-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 01, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 01, 2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 07, 2020, 06:27 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 09, 2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 04:14 AM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 01:03 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 01:31 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 14, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Towhee - March 14, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: Moonrock rampage - by Wraen - March 15, 2020, 04:31 AM