Moonspear You make me feel
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Which man? 

Huā trembled beneath what felt more like a demand than a question. There were ears all around. Ying had met Hydra before... if they met again, she would not risk her sister knowing what she'd done. She knew she had already shared too much. Her lips remained sealed awkwardly. 

Hydra went on to tell her that there was a possibility of children. For now, Huā felt panic bubble up within her, and she fought to keep down the contents of her stomach. No, no, no... there could not be children. Not from Mal. Not from anyone. She could not, would not, let the men take her. Each man that touched her threw his hat into the ring for impregnating her. 

So why didn't I get pregnant back then? When men touched me daily? 

For now Huā would not remain to hear answers to questions like these with something like you were still a girl then, for Hydra explained that she was insulted. Huā still was not sure what she'd done. She knew what sex was- Hydra didn't need to explain all that, she had lived it herself many times- but the concept of heat was something unknown to her. How could Hydra be angered when Huā had no control over her body? She had been scarcely aware of what had happened, only aware of the fact that she'd suddenly wanted Mal so badly. Certainly this had something to do with it all.

And yet no longer could she cloud her brain with thoughts of these things. She felt dirtied by this foreigner who spoke so openly of topics considered taboo in Huā's culture- she was nearly insulted as well, though she wouldn't say such a thing. But the dirt in this woman's mouth would've made her into a cheap bride back home. Crude and vulgar and lacking the careful words of a real girl. This is how Huā saw it. She would not stick around to hear any further words from the nasty and frightening woman. How Ying could speak highly of her, she did not know. I s-sorry. I leave now, She told Hydra simply as she began to back up, then turned to leave the scene. She would stumble awkwardly over her own paws a few times, dizzy as ever, before eventually disappearing from sight.
Messages In This Thread
You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 10:54 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 04:36 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:12 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 03, 2020, 09:20 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 03, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: You make me feel - by Huā - March 04, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: You make me feel - by Hydra - March 04, 2020, 12:26 AM