Moonspear blood makes atonement for one's life
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Her words flowed. She had a story for him, and while he did not know what a seal was or how the life of a seal hunter was anywhere near his own, he listened and appreciated the sound of her voice. In the quiet after, before either of them could take stock of the evolution of the conversation nor even take a breath, he had come to a decision.

Come with me. He drawls, as if it is an easy feat. Revui has no knowledge of Kukutux' ties to his family - the arrangement decided between herself and Jarilo - and he is not mindful enough to piece this realization together by the scents she carries. She says he would be better off finding his own way and seeking peace in his heart, but they have found that peace together - so why not remain so?

He watches her. Bold, focused entirely upon her, with much of his ire from earlier melted away. You say I need peace, but with you I have it. I need to go my own way, but I don't have to go alone.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
blood makes atonement for one's life - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2020, 01:20 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - March 20, 2020, 03:17 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - March 27, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Revui (Ghost) - April 02, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: blood makes atonement for one's life - by Kukutux - April 02, 2020, 06:44 PM