Whitefish River and here we go, life's waiting to begin
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
He doesn’t understand where this is all coming from—sure, he expected that Winterbourne would be upset to learn someone’s feelings for Evergreen, hell, Eve is off his rocker right now. But…
Remember what we said before we became official? I told you that out of everything I wanted you to be happy and comfortable, he says, trying his best to collect himself despite the unsteady stutters in his voice. I feel happy and comfortable with you. I don’t want this… “normal” you keep forcing on me. If… If I don’t make you happy or comfortable anymore, then just say so.
Instead of using this all as an excuse, it’d be so much easier to rip the bandaid off and tell the bear what he’s always known; that he’ll fuck up no matter what, that he doesn’t deserve to be with anyone, and so forth. He gave this relationship thing a shot, and he tried really hard. He swears. And he’ll promise he’ll… he’ll try not to have hard feelings over it either.

yay a sad post for eve's 500th!
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 28, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 01:20 AM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Ira - March 29, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: and here we go, life's waiting to begin - by Evergreen - April 01, 2020, 07:42 PM