Haunted Wood mountains that are stacked with fear
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Oh my goodness. You’re post was a work of art! <3

When the other sprouts a smile and basically cries to the whole world that he cares about Santiago as well it makes his teeth show in a more genuine grin. Then he mentions only going to see Serem if the wounds get worse and Santi raises a brow at him. “No, no, no, you need to at least put medicine on it and wash it.” He chides not too seriously, smile still there.

Then the kids spouts the most incredulous sentence. Does she not sleep with you? And he dares ask it with those big, ruby red eyes of his. Santi tilts his head curiously. No they haven’t shared a den. Is that what it looks like? He thinks with a devious smile crossing his features once more. He notices the other shift uncomfortably, the ears falling back and it only causes his smirk to curl menacingly. 

The boy either feels weird to ask and assumes the answer is correct or there’s something else Santi is picking up on. Judging by the doe eyed way the male gazes upon Santi. The larger male is beginning to believe there’s something sweet little Clarence could be hiding.

So, as per usual, Santi likes to push him to the edge to gauge his reactions. He winks to the other, “Only sometimes, cariño.” He jokes smoothly. Even though the answer is a complete lie.

He circles around the male and brushes against is previously wagging tail and comes to halt on his right side. Pressing against him, his breath tickles the rim of the others ear as whispers, “You’re more than welcome to tonight though.”

Walking ahead of him he chuckles. “Would you like to come with me to the water so I can help you wash your wounds?” He asks seriously now, only the ghost of a smirk on his maw.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
mountains that are stacked with fear - by RIP Clarence - April 06, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: mountains that are stacked with fear - by Santiago Arcos - April 12, 2020, 02:02 AM