Ghost Lion Crag the night so black that the darkness hums
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had acted childish, and he knew it as he strode away. a dark scarlet flushed his cheeks of shame and resentment.

still, dirge followed.

that old blade of ostregan pride knifed arcturus; he nearly whirled around to challenge his once-friend -- yet he knew such rage was misplaced.

all the same, dirge was implicitly tied to hydra, would always be tied to hydra. arcturus recognized that deeply, and it aggrieved him that his friendship was coming to an undue end.

he turned around slowly, his movements tight and suggesting hotly lidded control. "i could have told you that a year ago." arcturus's tone was clipped, but it was clear he was also suggesting hydra should have known that. "but it doesn't matter. i've made my decision, and i will not turn back." not even if he lost a bit of his soul along the way. "you may want me back, but there is no place on the mountain for traitors, and hydra would never allow it."

arcturus felt things were strained between them. he could have stayed, but he didn't. giving dirge a look that was almost apologetic, the male made his way back towards the copse with one ear turned behind him all the way home.

i'm going to wrap this up since it's a bit outdated and i am overwhelmed with threads ATM, hope that is okay <3
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
the night so black that the darkness hums - by Dirge - April 08, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 08, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 09, 2020, 04:57 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Yami - April 10, 2020, 04:48 PM
RE: the night so black that the darkness hums - by Arcturus - May 27, 2020, 11:09 AM