Ankyra Sound V. That's the way the cornbread crumbles, that's the way the whole thing ends.
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan out! Since I wouldn’t want him intruding on her birth or waiting around (at least in sight) since you already did her birth thread. I’m down to do more threads with her if you’d like too, just hit me with a pm. ;>

The male wonders what’s happened to her. Hopping she and the little devils that reside inside her haven’t fallen prey to the always consuming death. He doesn’t know too much about being a medic, or maybe it’s just about pregnant women, but no matter the amount of prodding and poking, she just won’t seem to wake.

With his last attempt in mind, he rests his nose just below her own, waiting to see if he can feel her breath. He does thankfully, but it’s weak. He deems that worthy enough for a success and maybe some hope that she’ll make it through. Perhaps he will come back in a few hours to check on her. Until then, he will slink around outside the cave, giving the birthing female her much needed rest. He’ll be back to check on her once he’s gotten some food in him. Shit, he might even bring some back for her as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: V. That's the way the cornbread crumbles, that's the way the whole thing ends. - by Kynareth Deagon - May 22, 2020, 08:15 PM