Sequoia Coast This is some weird lookin' dirt...
。+゚☆゚+。Fly me to the moon。+゚☆゚+。
175 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
"Well, it did if I remember correctly. Those claw marks certainly weren't fun to recive I guess." Lunaria couldn't help but offer a grin of amusement at the silly question while tracing the scars along her chest. A few not-so-pleasent memories were bought up however, ecspecially being sent to the tribe's healer numerous times for an infection — which was partly Lunaria's fault for not following directions and licking the chest mark clean after receiving it. But too much pride would go into actually admitting that.

Luna had already given them their answer, but Huā's question seemed to spark something in the she-wolf that caused her to ramble on about more than what she'd been asked. "Although, us hunters aren't the only ones who received marks like these. Our Warriors, the brawn and muscle of our tribe, had slashes across their sides. Kinda like my brother..." The mention of her brother, Solarus, came into play and with a strange twist of events (and momentary dissacosiation with reality), Luna found herself continuing on about her tribe, even motioning a paw in the air to describe what the scars looked like. "The pain you'd feel from receiving them was a way to....bind us all together as the working class; the wolves that both protected and fed our tribe. And even if we were to leave our home or get lost, these marks were the reminder that our hearts will forever be drawn to the mountains in which we came from...." And there it was: The undeniable leaking sense of pride that would always be found in the dame's voice while speaking about her clan & family. A paw was softly placed back towards her scarred chest and a smile of undeniable warmth spread across her maw — like holding something precious close to heart.

When Lunaria had finally decided to stop talking, she looked up and cleared her throat with a blanken expression to mask what had just happened. Too much talking. Time to switch gears. Her eyes darted around to fumble for the words that would change the subject quickly.  "I-I'm judging by the question though, we don't particularly share the same...traditions?" The question was hesitant yet genuine. Lunaria didn't really know anything much about packs outside of her own and was just as curious to know more about the sandy beaches Huā and Aiolos called home...
[Image: da6698m-a8f89b53-b982-4210-bdbf-0270bf6457d3.gif]
Messages In This Thread
This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - June 12, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - June 13, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - June 14, 2020, 02:21 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - June 14, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - June 15, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - June 15, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - July 15, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - July 15, 2020, 01:02 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - July 16, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - July 18, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - July 18, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - July 19, 2020, 07:56 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - July 22, 2020, 12:33 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - July 26, 2020, 05:54 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - July 30, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Lunaria - August 02, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Huā - September 06, 2020, 02:46 AM
RE: This is some weird lookin' dirt... - by Aiolos - September 06, 2020, 06:07 PM