Hushed Willows be my baby
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

It was almost as if this fairy woman could have represent Elysium, herself. The more Eleuthera listened, the more she felt the familiar sensation of mom, which was strange, because Lumiya was clearly younger than her. Instead of questioning it, Eleuthera leaned into it and smiled at the Faerie Queen endearingly. Her entire mien shifted as if they had already become close friends — family.  “Oh, my family would have loved you!” the lilac woman chimed, laughing at the similarities amongst their customs.

Lumiya’s story resonated with Eleuthera in more ways than one.
“Elysium was not a blood family, either. They were mostly bound together by choice. “ Sometimes that choice was marriage — even by exotic’s pack’s standards, there had been a large ‘free love’ element to Elysium — and sometimes that choice was friendship, or simply the choice to rest. That was also why wolves who did not agree also made the choice to leave. Oh so briefly, her mind flitted to memories of Mali. It did not stay there long. “I’ve traveled far, but I have never come across Old Court in all my travels. How lucky that I might find you here, now.” this was honestly the best she had felt in the past several seasons. For a while there, times were tough.

Eleuthera looked beyond Lumiya; she looked beyond the forest of weeping willows behind Lumiya; she stared off into a dimension that only existed in her memories. Being here, with this woman, was enough to nearly transport her back in time.
“I was also born in these lands — the Sunspire mountain, far to the south. There was a pack there, once. We made the trip here when I was just a few weeks old. Mama said it wasn’t safe there.” she volunteered fondly, although Lumiya hadn’t asked.

She smiled to herself, then gathered herself and looked over at the Faerie Queen.
“Funny how things change, isn’t it? she laughed. Still giggling, she asked “May I ask one more favor of you?” Now, time for the real reason she was here.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 23, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - June 24, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 24, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - June 29, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 02, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 03, 2020, 10:48 PM