Stone Circle inquiring within, pt 1
following the north star
17 Posts
Ooc — Zaely
All Welcome 
I'm sorry that my girl is so unconventional and unorthodox. Please humor her, lol. Please note that she is sitting and waiting at the border. ❤️

P.S. It said that a prefix was required and Stone Circle was the only one I had the option to select.

Since meeting with Warlock of Legion, Yllka had the idea to see what the expectations were for the packs of the Teekon Wilds. She decided that she would visit each pack and make some inquiries. Perhaps this way, she would be able to see which pack she would best suit or maybe which pack would be willing to take on a wolf like her.

After speaking with Warlock, she had some idea of what was necessary to join Legion, so she didn't feel the need to inquire at the borderlands of that pack. She chose to come to another pack border she had discovered. She didn't know any of the packs by name, save for Legion, and she had a rough idea where Legion was located. Thus, she knew, that these borders were marked by another pack.

She knew her methods and means of doing this were likely, if not highly, unorthodox, but she supposed she was a rather peculiar canine anyway.

She politely seated herself at the scent border, attentive to not step over the invisible line that marked the pack's territory. She breathed and then howled to alert whoever was on patrol of her presence.
rising sun valley
Messages In This Thread
inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 29, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - June 29, 2020, 07:41 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - June 30, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 01, 2020, 10:29 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 04, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 07, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 08, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 10, 2020, 11:37 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by Yllka - July 12, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: inquiring within, pt 1 - by RIP Polaris - July 17, 2020, 05:55 PM