Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
@Dante. Set in the morning post rain. 

He wasn't sure if it were the dew of the morning that the grass wore or the effects of the recent rainfall, but he was certain he was beginning to see the beauty of nature once more as his eyes trailed over the draping limbs of the willow trees. they glistened with wet kisses and seemed to positively drip diamonds. something new for him to enjoy. as the sun rose to the sky the trees seemed to come alive and glitter. perhaps his mood was on an upswing....alas, he could not escape the terrible thoughts that plagued him once more. 

he rallies together what energy he has (as he's not recently been eating) and finds cover beneath the dripping trees. the grass is unsurprisingly misted and as he sits himself to rest he feels the cool dampness. it was nice to be alone, but every time that he was he knew he stood no chance from running from his mind. the anxiety obviously bled from his eyes and reflected in every aspect of him. his muscles more visible as his waistline was shrunken and his weight not as hefty. honestly, he would appear, this morning, quite jumpy. to be timid was not becoming of him. 

as the morning continued on collision found himself to be annoyed by the silence. perhaps another was around? perhaps not? regardless, a chuff bellows from his diaphragm and he calls to those that may be around curious to if he will recieve an answer. offer me a distraction, i beg of you.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM