Sun Mote Copse some people are just born to fight, i think
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,908 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He concurred and it was only then that Meerkat gave him a curious look as she realized aloud, -"You don't say a lot, do ya?"- The question (or observation, really) was coupled with a friendly wave of her tail to show she didn't mind. -"Do you know how to ptero?"- she couldn't help but wonder. Maybe he would prefer sign versus spoken language? -"I could teach you,"- Meerkat offered offhandedly.

But, right now, they had another task to perform. Meerkat spun in a slow circle as she tried to guess where they might find some prey or, at the very lest, a scent trail. -"Deers like the woods, right?"- she asked, giving Savaktuk a thoughtful glance. -"We should go back into the glade. What're some signs that deers have been here?"- she wondered even as she moved back toward the trees. There was scent, of course, but surely there was more to tracking than following one's nose.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: some people are just born to fight, i think - by Meerkat - August 03, 2020, 05:19 PM