Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She did remember, though so much had happened since, it was a vague memory at best. She smiled nonetheless, as she tried to recall their meet-cute, though it quickly turned into a playful grimace when Niamh wrapped around her like a spider monkey. She made some halfhearted noises of protest while secretly relishing the affectionate display. And when her sister-in-law retreated a moment later, she chased her with a fond nip to the golden fluff framing Niamh's face.

-"Damn straight and a-fucking-men,"- she agreed with a huff of laughter. It shook her body in such a way that Towhee became hyper-aware of her own exhaustion. Niamh was definitely helping but Towhee still felt like dog shit. What a day... and it was only mid-morning.

-"I need to go lay down,"- she said wearily, nudging against the other she-wolf and hinting, -"I could use a pillow."- And maybe if Niamh stayed with her, she wouldn't be stuck alone with her thoughts, dwelling on Meerkat's departure, then her comrades' onslaughts...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:28 PM