Otter Creek she was poetry in a world
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
edited for added conclusion & archival.

beheaded. for treason.

what praimfaya would've given to have been there. to be her executioner. being denied the chance to enact jus drein, jus daun herself leaves a smart upon pride; the sting of an unintended insult. for now, she nurses it and tucks it away. the focal point was nemisis was gone ...though she is not surprised to learn of her demise. the woman was a loose cannon, barely controlled by donovan himself. if praimfaya hadn't made her escape, she does not doubt nemisis would've turned on donovan that day too, though how she managed to keep going when her wounds had to have been just as grievous as praimfaya's own was something the wanheda would never know. good. is all praimfaya offers.

a noise of affirmation, of agreement, is given. praimfaya's never really been a follower; groomed since her birth for the role of commander. blodreina had always meant for that to be her path.

sounds like my skills would be put to good use there. praimfaya muses quietly; contemplative. i've got enemies too. she says matter-of-factly, communicating that 'enemies' doesn't scare her. she's never been one to bulk in the face of danger and she doesn't plan on starting anytime soon.

i'll consider joining. i need a few days to gather my thoughts. after all, being exiled hadn't been in her plans and it leaves a feeling of unwellness in her that she hasn't accounted for; and praimfaya wanted to be at her peak when she began her ...infiltration. for now, she offers hela a parting smile. see you soon, maybe.
Messages In This Thread
she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 07:07 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 10:11 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 01, 2020, 10:22 AM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by Hela - August 01, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: she was poetry in a world - by RIP Praimfaya - August 02, 2020, 07:08 AM